jeudi 19 août 2010

EXO SKATEBOARDS - SPRAYPAINT SERIES

I LOVE ST-ROCH

R.I.P ANTI


CLASSIC "EXO 89"


ICED BLUE n' YELLOW EXOSHOP

Who knew we had "untapped talents" among the staff at EXO
Gui, Brown, Pujan and I got together for an afternoon of arts, back to school soon.. gotta get our Pujan ready, right? Here are some of the results from our afternoon of fun and mess (I spray-painted my shoes by mistake....damn mist!) but int he end we had fun.. and hopefully you guys as have as much fun looking or skating these boards as we did making them! You can get these boards right now in the shop and online for 34.95!!

AND WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT SO MANY YOUNG KIDS WOULD BE MORE IMPRESSED BY THESE BOARDS THAN SOME OF MORE ARTISTIC ONES!! MAKES MY HEAD GO BANANAS!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blogue.
Anonyme a dit...
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blogue.